M&E – Mechanical & Electrical Sytems
Mechanical systems can include elements of infrastructure, heating and plant and machinery, tool and components etc. Electrical systems may include telecommunications, computing instrumentation, and control systems and power supply and distribution etc.
Systems that will be installed in buildings:-
- Building control systems.
- Energy distribution.
- Energy supply (gas, electricity and renewable sources such as solar, wind, geothermal and biomass).
- Escalators and lifts.
- Facade engineering (such as building shading requirements).
- Fire safety, detection and protection.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
- Information and communications technology (ICT) networks.
- Lighting (natural and artificial).
- Lightning protection.
- Security and alarm systems.
- Water, drainage and plumbing sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS)).
- Carbon emissions calculations and reduction.
We ensure all contractors and staff abide by health and safety laws and looking after one another.